4th Annual Bullet's Benefit Bash!
Fourth Annual Bullet's Benefit Bash On-Line Auction
Thank you for participating in our annual on-line auction. All you have to do is read the rules (below) and click on the link at the bottom when you've finished. You'll be taken directly to our auction page where you can login and begin bidding and supporting Lab Rescue! Be sure to bookmark the login page so you can go directly there when you are ready to bid more.
1999 Bullet's Benefits Bash Rules
Auction Rules and Regulations:
1. LABMED, Inc. reserves the right not to accept any final bid for less than 50% of the published item's value. Initial bids may be made in any whole dollar amount.
2. LABMED, Inc. is not liable for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected electronic mail bids.
3. Please note, in some states a bid is considered a binding contract and during this auction it will be considered as such. As such, if you are unable to fulfill your contract on any one item, then LABMED, Inc. will consider all of your bids (contracts) null and void and the item(s) will go to the next highest bidder.
4. Bidding is open to any persons 18 years of age or older.
5. Winners may be requested to grant permission for the use of their name, signature, photograph and likeness in advertising and promotional materials.
6. All taxes and shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the winners.
7. The high bidder for each item will be notified by electronic mail on Sunday, November 14, 1999. In response to this notice, we must receive a confirmation of your bid and verification of your snail mail address within 48 hours. If confirmation (complete with ground mail address) is not received, the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder. Please note: Each high bid confirmation is sent individually, therefore, if you are the high bidder for more than one item, you will receive one confirmation for *each* item.
8. The Auction Coordinators of LABMED, Inc. must receive payment within 10 days from the date you have been notified that yours was the winning bid. LABMED will be able to accept Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard only) payments and personal checks! If you fail to acknowledge receipt of the e-mail that yours was the high bid or should you fail to get payment to us within the time frame specified above, the item will be offered to the next highest bidder and our obligation to the original high bidder will be null and void.
9. Please note, all times related to the Auction are in PST (Pacific Standard Time).
10. LABMED, Inc. is not liable for the completion of any custom-made items. If the donor of such an item fails to produce the item, LABMED, Inc. will refund the amount paid.
11. If more than one size is offered for any item, the person with the high bid will have first choice.
12. LABMED, Inc. reserves the right to award more than one of any item if more than one identical item has been donated to the auction (the number available is noted in parentheses following the item name). In all cases, the high bidder will have first choice as to how many of that item he or she wishes to purchase at the high bid amount. The remaining items will then be offered to the next highest bidders (from highest to lowest bid) for the high bid amount.
13. LABMED, Inc. will not ship an item that is known to be damaged or defective, however, we cannot guarantee the condition of an item upon its receipt by the winning bidder. LABMED, Inc. will make every reasonable effort to protect the item when packing it.
14. LABMED, Inc. will not accept returned items and cannot issue refunds.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Auction Coordinators
Joanna Norman and Karen Reardon.
For brief instructions on how to bid, click here.
To revisit the previews of the items that were shown before the auction use the links below! (These pages have many pictures and many take a few minutes to load -
it is worth the wait!) Note: Dollar amounts listed for items on the preview
pages represent the value assigned by the donor of the item.