In Memory of
This fund was established by several individuals who were profoundly
touched in a lasting way by a wonderful Labrador Retriever named Max. Their hearts will always carry a
piece of the love Max spread around so generously.
The initial donors of the fund wished to share this thought:
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
- Roger Caras -
LABMED is grateful for this most
generous donation. Each month, this fund will help a
Lab or Lab-mix in need of
medical attention. The Lab or Lab-mix that benefits from Max's fund will help to
memorialize Max's infinite capacity for unconditional love.
March 1990 - October 2002
LABMED would like to thank the following individuals for their generosity in
establishing and maintaining this Continuing Life Fund:
- Liz Ellrodt and Scott Schweighauser,
and their sons, Jack and Ben
- Barbara and Charles Schweighauser (Scottís parents)
- Mr. and Mrs. Ellrodt (Lizís parents)
- Phillip Raskin (their dear friend and Max lover)
- Share Shiwek, DVM and Joyce Pedicini of
Kindred Spirits Healing Arts
- June Birkelbach
- John Augustyn
- Jon Wilson
- Tammy McKinney
- Jamie Costley
- Selby Hall
- Kevin Rochford
- Kristi Kerins and her beloved "Aggie"
- Phil Raskin
- Glenn Adilman
- The Malecek Family and their beloved "Carl"
- James Barth and Sandra Lynn Bear
- Stephen and Gayle Anderson
- David C. & Leah C. Deuben in memory of Paul Barron
- Susan Hoagland