2003 Quilt Project Rules
The Labrador: A Dog For All Reasons
1. Each block submitted should somehow relate to the theme. Submitted blocks MUST measure 12 �� square. Blocks significantly larger or smaller will not be used in the finished quilt.
2. Blocks can be machine pieced, hand pieced, hand appliqu�d, machine appliqu�d, use photo-transfers, or any acceptable quilting technique. Blocks must be washable.
3. Please use high quality, pre-washed 100% cotton fabrics.
4. E-mail a story or statement about the Lab or Labs that inspired the block. We�ll post pictures of the blocks and the stories on a special web page on the LABMED site. E-mail address is: [email protected]
5. Print the release form and send the signed form and finished block to:
6. The deadline for submitting blocks is July 4, 2003.
7. Quilt raffle tickets may be purchased until October 1, 2003.
8. If you have any questions, please e-mail Sue at [email protected].